Live tech report for trouble shooting during COVID-19

During this time of COVID-19 I can’t seem to find live support either by phone or CHAT to trouble shoot issues with my RING doorbell and devices.

Live support was the biggest reason I picked and chose to stay with RING. But the devices often encounter intermitent failures due to conditions that RING monitors and sees. (Network heath, power issues, etc.) In my opinion, it is essential to provide true security that is dependable 24/7.

What is the community doing at this time with support issues? Am I missing something? s there a number to call that I am missing on the site?

Does RING have any plans to return live support?

I have basic servcie, will upgrading to the highest plan give me live tech support?

Ring’s online pages are also not working as of writing this. Thanks for any help.

1 Like

Same Here. Doorbell kieeps droping the app

1 Like

Hey neighbors! The Ring Community is a neighbor to neighbor support forum where neighbors like yourself can seek answers to their questions, guidance and assistance on their concerns. There are also moderators like myself that help run and keep this Community in order, while also assisting when we can and where we can with some of our neighbors concerns. In the Ring Community, we are not a direct line to support or live support.

We have chat support available 5AM - 9PM PDT, seven days a week. Our phone support has the same hours for our US neighbors and is available for you to help out. To call in, p lease give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.