Is anyone else having an issue with Ring Support?

Absolutely. Frustrated -irritated -disgusted. I got my ring door bell and at this time cannot get 2 step security authenicated. I was told that my Wifi signal was weak and that I need a better performance router. So I agreed and they sent me a Eero for 100 day trial then $199 afterwards. I was told all I need to do was plug it in. Hours later, I’m reconnect all my equipment, computer, printer, tablets, echo show and at this time I’ve called Ring support multiple times and everyone is telling me something different. My doorbell is not working because I have a different Wifi. The person who installed it 'hard wired it for me" - So I cannot take the back of it. Every time I call them the send me a stupid email wanting to verify who I am. I’ve called 2 times asking for the manager to call me so I can share my concerns with them. Never heard from them. The SUCK! I’ve never had so many issue like I have with RING. Thinking that this was exactly the directing that I needed to go. Would I recommend this to someone … DOUBTFUL. Customer service is terrible. You need scripts that are consistent to assist customer.