cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the UK, Ring charging me in USD so I have to pay a foreign currency fee every month! Why????

Highlighted
New Neighbor

In the UK, Ring charging me in USD so I have to pay a foreign currency fee every month! Why????

I have a Ring Doorbell and pay the monthly fee for storage of videos. I have just looked at my online banking and can see my bank have charged me an online currency fee because they have charged me in USD?? Why would they do that? You must have thousands of UK customers? Makes no sense and is a con.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: In the UK, Ring charging me in USD so I have to pay a foreign currency fee every month! Why????

Hey @LoLo! Try checking the country selected for the webpage/ browser you are using to subscribe. If it is already set to the proper country, I recommend reaching out to our support team, at  01727 26 3045, for further assistance.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: In the UK, Ring charging me in USD so I have to pay a foreign currency fee every month! Why????

I am getting this problem too