cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Thank you for your patience! Community is back up and running. Please flag a Moderator if you experience any issues while posting. Thank you :)

How to change Professional Monitoring to yearly payment

Highlighted
New Neighbor

How to change Professional Monitoring to yearly payment

Hi,

I have Professional Monitoring setup for monthly payment ($10 per month). How do I switch to yearly payment ($100 per year)?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Re: How to change Professional Monitoring to yearly payment

Good question @dt2020! If you log in at Ring.com/account, click your name in the top right hand corner, and select "my plan" from the drop down, it will allow you to change your subscription including payment options. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

It is not allowing me to change it to yearly at all

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Sorry to hear about this! I recommend reaching out to our support team as they will be able to help more specifically with account and subscription options.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I could not figure it out either, so I canceled my monthly subscription - when it expires in 29 days we will see what happens.