History orders while checking history

I had to find some videos during certain specific time period.
I had to scroll down quite a page long to find that time frame, and click onto the video to watch.
It didn’t have what I was looking for, so I had to get out of that video to watch another one before/or after that.
However, when I came out of that video, the RING App. Automatically refreshes and gets me back to the history list starting the latest time.
So…
I had to scroll down another several page long to find another video to watch.
It didn’t contain what I was looking for and I came out, and the app refreshes and shows me the videos of history starting current time and down.

This is very frustrating when I had to scroll down so long to find a short video.

Is there anyway I can get out of a video I was watching and I get to click onto another video that’s before or after that?

Hi @leathenjin. For this, I’d recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App. Once that’s completed, sign back into the Ring App and try to view a video again. If this continues to happen, can you please capture a screen recording of the behavior so I can take a look at this? When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply.