Geo-fencing

Hi

Is geo-fencing available yet for Ring doorbell and cameras, so that when leaving and returning home the devices can activate and deactivate.

If not may I ask is it being considered and possibly, hopefully, coming soon?

I have geo-fencing for my heating system it is a great help.

Look forward to your replies

Paul

Hey @PJT. Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestion on this. We do not have this feature at this time, but it’s a great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. You may see this idea already in the board, so feel free to comment and upvote any other posts you see on it or that you like! :slight_smile:

Hey there, neighbor! We greatly appreciate you all sharing your interests and feedback with our Community. Your feedback is important to us and we are constantly sharing it with our teams here, while they work to improve your experiences. We are happy to announce that there is a new Geofence feature available for US based neighbors. This feature offers you an auto-snoozing of your notifications for your Doorbells and Cameras. Plus it has an Alarm Mode reminder too! Check out Riley’s Community article here, for more information on this new Geofence feature, and feel free to let us know what you think! :slight_smile: