Free Ring Assist + Signup

I purchased a spotlight camera from QVC that was advertised as coming with 3 years for free Ring Assist + coverage. When I recieved the camera, there was a card inside with info about Ring Assist + features which said “to learn more and register visit, www.Ring.com/AssistPlus

There was no activation code or anything else. When I go to the site listed, it wants me to pay $39.95 to sign ujp. How do I activate the Ring Assist + coverage that was included with my camera purchase?

1 Like

How do i sign up for ring assist plus i didn’t receive a card activation code when i received two cameras an extra battery and a ring assist plus from hsn you want me to pay 39.95 additional for this

Hi @KenB. There is nothing additional you need to do to activate your Ring Assist+. Once the device is setup and online, our system will recognize that originated from HSN and your Ring Assist+ will be automatically enabled on your account. We try to make this as simple as possible for you! I hope this helps!

I too got same from hsn. I activated the device. How can I verify the Ring Assist plus is added to my account or not? Thanks

Hi @vinodkreddy1. If you need further assistance with your Ring Assist Plus, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look for you and make sure everything is in order. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.