Email Unsubscribe is failing

Folks,

I am decluttering my primary email account…

Received a marketing email from Ring.
Followed the unsubscribe link…

Logged in with my standard, primary email address.

Went to email preferences, selected unsubscribe all correspondence.

Website says “Invalid email address.”
Mind you… the site AUTO-FILLED the unsubscribe email address from my profile.
I tried to game it… all lower case… add a hard space after .com… all to no avail.
Your verification code is broken.
Please go backdoor and unsubscribe me.
HAPPY to resubscribe to a passive email account where I don’t mind accumulating marketing noise.

Please confirm when unsubscribe is completed.
Thank you!

Dave Donhoff

1 Like

The RING interface for unsubscribe is rediculous! I’ve been receiving unsolicited e-mails from RING, so has my father, this evening I’ve had to spend an hour of my time attempting to get us both off your junk mail (SPAM) list. My first attempt was with the Ring smartphone interface - it allowed me past the first authentication - using a pass key sent to email - then went to a second step authentication which as it turns out is impossible to complete on a smartphone interface - the first step was a complete waste of time! Had to start over and find an open a desktop computer, shoot. Unfortunately the passcode deadline must have elapsed - or I had the wrong passcode of several sent this evening and now I’ve been closed out of the unsubscribe process for 24 hrs due to to many attempts to get thru your impossible authentication! And all this just to unsubscribe from your stupid marketing SPAM.
GET ME OFF YOUR LIST FOR MARKETING EMAILS NOW! And fix your system so that other people do not have to waste their time.

Sorry to hear about this, neighbors. If you would like to opt-out of marketing and other non-transactional communications from Ring, email unsubscribe@ring.com or click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email you’ve received from Ring. You will not be able to opt out of important or transactional communications from us, for example, billing confirmations and reminders, device updates, security-related communications, and service announcements. See our Privacy Notice for more information. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

No! You are NOT helpful! I want to STOP the help messages that appear everyday in my History. I unsubscribed but the annoying help emails continue to appear. FIX THIS ISSUE!!

Hey Asshat - there is no Unsubscribe link in my email, get a clue about your own marketing. How the f am I supposed to do that now? You have enough people complaining about your spam mails.