Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distinctive chime

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Distinctive chime

I am considering getting a Ring (multiples, one for the front door, and side doors) but am curious if they allow for unique/distinctive chimes. I would like to be able to identify which door someone is ringing from just simply by the chime and not have to look at video.

So is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Distinctive chime

Not at this time, @jmaque , however I have shared your feedback with the team! For now, if you wish to have multiple tones for each device, you will need to purchase multiple Chimes. If you do purchase a Chime, let us know how you enjoy our special Holiday tones Smiley Happy 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Distinctive chime

Not at this time, @jmaque , however I have shared your feedback with the team! For now, if you wish to have multiple tones for each device, you will need to purchase multiple Chimes. If you do purchase a Chime, let us know how you enjoy our special Holiday tones Smiley Happy 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.

View solution in original post