Charged for services I'm not receiving, no way to contact support?

I signed up for Protect Plus, paid for a year in advance, and now find that a month later I’ve been downgraded to Protect Basic on a monthly charge. That’s frustrating to begin with. Now the ring site can’t show me my order history, and the support chat only offers to connect me with the community boards. So here I am.

Anyone else having problems like this? I’m getting screwed here, and I can’t find any course of action to take but to cancel my account and eat the cost of a year of Protect Plus. And call my security company to remove the cameras so I can switch to another brand.

Hi @CleverMunki. This is not the experience we want you to have with Ring. When you login to Ring.com, what does it show on your Dashboard for Protect Plan? Once subscribed to the Ring Protect Plus Plan, there is not a way to be downgraded unless you’ve changed your subscription status. This seems very odd and I would recommend contacting our support team to look into your account and see what is happening. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Please come back to the Community when you are able to get to the bottom of this.