Change email address

I’m switching ISPs and need to change the email address on my account. How do I do this?

1 Like

Your privacy is important to us, and so we recommend contacting our support team at 800-656-1918, for matters pertaining to your account details. Thank you!

3 Likes

I no longer have the address I signed up with. I need to change to my new one.

Thank you

Only our support team can assist with changing the email on an account, @jlb1953 . Please give them a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

1 Like

Did you ever get an answer?

1 Like

@the-e1 hi! Please see my answer above. You will need to call into support, verify the account before proceeding to change the email address on file. Thanks!

I’m deaf and cannot hear on the phone. How can I change my email address that doesn’t require hearing?

I’ve just gone through the process of changing my email address on existing account by calling community support. All I needed was access to the existing email account to verify my identity. This is VERY weak. I even have two-factor authentication enabled, which was ignored. How about adding security questions at least? Ring support and security needs work. I’m now waiting “up to 2 hours” for the change to take effect. Ugh.

2 Likes

What is the phone number?

Call Us
US: +1(800) 656-1918 (24/7)
US: +1(888) 981-8993 (Español - 24/7)
INTL: +1(310) 929-7085 (24/7)

You have to call Ring Support to change your email address??? What a joke!!! Why can’t you just change it while logged into your account like every other website (Amazon, PayPal, Ebay, etc., etc., etc.).

6 Likes

Agree…my account is still messed up.

Hi How can I change my email address without calling the US number Im in NZ

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @pjr! If you visit our get in touch with support page, you will see your location and proper support number listed. :slight_smile:

How do I update my email address on My ring 2 doorbell?

On the 800# now on hold.

Hi neighbors - just wanted to comment again as I continue to see this question popping up in the Community. In order to change the email address on file, you will need to contact our support team (as they need to verify a few things). During COVID-19, our support hours are a bit shortened, but you can find all necessary information, here. Thank you for your patience and understanding :slight_smile:

Please can someone help - trying to change my email address - because as of next week won’t have original one that I used for set up

Go here.
https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041597471-Ring-s-Response-to-COVID-19

2 Likes

I need to change email on my account ASAP work is deactivating soom