Can't add ring protect plan. Website stuck in a loop.

I can’t subscribe to either the regular or plus pans.

After logging in (via the app or via desktop browser), it shows that I need to update my subscription.

I click on “subscribe” and then select “Choose Plus” (the top one does nothing, the one under the feature comparison table links properly) and it takes me to the device dashboard with a “choose plan” option. I click that, and it takes me back to the subscribe page (where I just was).

I think this is because my credit card expired. I’ve updated it, but it won’t let me subscribe. Help!

1 Like

Hey @IncrediblyKenzi. Thanks for reaching out and explaining your concern! Happy to help here. If you’re unable to purchase a Protect Plan from the website, please ensure you do not have a VPN turned on when accessing the website as some functionality may be limited. You can also try clearing your cache and cookies and ensuring you can buy it from there.

In the event you still cannot buy the plan from the website, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like