Can’t access cloud videos subscription ended

Had a free trial waited till I had enough to pay for the entire year resubscribed but can’t access videos even though it shows motion detected?

I had subscription until 2021 for two cameras - history was being recorded happily
Until I installed a third camera and because I didn’t want third camera on subscription - a ring has stopped all recordings on all cameras even I have paid until 2021
Not happy/ please resolve

Sorry to hear about this neighbors! At Ring we value your security and your privacy. For this reason, videos are not stored or saved if the event happened prior to subscribing, or without a subscription active. If subscription lapses, videos are no longer stored. Adding a Camera to a subscription should not impact your subscription status. Check out our help center article about changing/ upgrading plans for more information.

After subscribing your devices successfully and after events have taken place, there should be a recording to view. If you are subscribed and not able to view recordings since subscribing, please try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: