Beta Test Program

My father (based in the UK) was invited to become a tester for beta products and has been doing that successfully. I’m based in the Netherlands and would also like to sign up for the Beta Test Program.

How do I do that?

Lee

Hey @LeeNL. Our beta testing program is invite-only at the moment, and we will send out emails to neighbors at random when we are looking for testers. Just make sure you are checking your email, spam and junk folders, and if you ever get an email about the Ring Explorer’s Program, this will be for the beta testing! :slight_smile:

So the program is still alive? I haven’t seen a product testing invite in well over a year. In fact, it was the original Ring Alarm.

Hey there, @Kubmeister! The Beta program can be accessed by visiting explorer.centercode.com and signing in with your Ring account. As it sounds like you’ve participated in the past, simply log in there and keep an eye out for any programs or opportunities. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Marley_Ring. The invites used to come via email to apply and then you either got chosen or not. I haven’t seen an email from the beta team in close to 2 years so wondered if things died off. I’m also located in Canada, so wondering if post Amazon aquisition Canadian testing fell off which is why i posted here.

Yes, I still have access to explorer site and check it on weekly basis almost.

Hey @Marley_Ring, Are there any beta tests available for Canada?

I believe I signed up for the beta program, how can I verify?

Hi @J3FECasa. The Beta program can be accessed by visiting explorer.centercode.com and signing in with your Ring account. If you’ve participated in the past, you should be able to sign in there and keep an eye out for any opportunities. If not, the program is invite-only so you’ll want to make sure you check your email regularly as the invites are sent out at random.

Been looking for this for a long time, thank you!

Hi my ring explorer program is not working. The page for the beta test site cannot be located. Has something changed such the name of the explorer program.

I am a beta tester for ring but unable to access my account.

I noticed a couple weeks ago that the centercode.com site no longer loads I think they have stopped this program. Kind surprised it lasted this long with Amazon taking over.

I was just thinking about this – I haven’t received an email in months and the centercode url no longer works… the entire subdomain on centercode is down in fact. Does the Ring Explorer Program no longer exist?

Is this program still around? I have been a member for years but emails stopped coming and the site is gone… what’s up??

Is this program still around??

Hi there, @branram! It looks like you found our other more recent thread, but I wanted to also update this topic, in case other neighbors have a similar question :slight_smile:

Centercode will be unavailable while our teams work to enhance the trials program and relaunch it in the near future. We have taken note of all of your feedback and will be sure to keep you posted on upcoming beta tests that we have available. Thanks, as always, for the feedback!

1 Like

I have been involved in both the ring in-store explorer program (ended) & beta testing for quite a while and noticed that I have not received any invitations since last year. I was concerned that changing to the iPhone from an Android might have thrown me out of the testing queue. How do I make sure I would be considered to participate again in the future? Thank you so much

If we were a part of the Ring Explorer program in the past, will we automatically be included in it once it is relaunched? I always enjoyed being able to test and provide feedback, so I hope so!

Hello,
how and where i could return a prototype of Ring Video Doorbell received for a beta testing?
I’m based in Italy.
Regards.
Martina

Hi @Martina. For returns, you’ll have to contact our support team directly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi! I used to get a lot of Beta invites and have seen nothing as of late and would love to be back on your list :wink: My past involvements have been really fun. Thanks!