All Ring devices Disappeared from my app and online account?

Did you get it fixed? Mine says the same thing. I need the ‘Owner’ to connect me… And I am the owner… I’ve been trying for 4 hours…

Never had this problem before. My devices disappeared from the iPhone App. I can see previous activity in the online account.

Al my Ring devices disappeared from my iPhone App. I can see previous history online.

After installing the “doorbell”, I had the same problem with all of my previous devices disappearing from under “devices”. I would go to “devices” where I previously saw all my devices listed and none were there, only the doorbells and alarm base station were listed. What I eventually figured out was that if I clicked on the “alarm base station” it would then display all of the devices that previously showed when I clicked “devices”! I only happened upon this after I had reinstalled the app twice and still was not seeing the devices listed.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community, @mer1! After taking the steps you shared with us, has everything been working as intended?

1 Like

I’m still having the same issues, it’s been months. And the weird thing is, I still get notifications of motion and doorbell. If I am quick and open through the notification, I can see the camera live and everything. If not, I cannot access the doorbell device at all. Not sure what else to do.

I’m having the same problem. Both doorbells are gone from my online account. I keep getting prompted to “set up devices at my location”.

But they are still working on the App.

When I go to my Plans page, it shows 2 listings for my address. One has no devices. The other listing shows both doorbells. Screenshot attached.

I am having the very same issue. All of a sudden it did not work and all of the cameras are missing and cannot reinstall

Hi neighbors. It sounds like you have multiple Locations in the Ring app. This inadvertently happens sometimes during creation of your Ring account. No worries, you can delete the extra Location without affecting the Location with your existing Ring devices. You can find out more about this by reading this Help Center article.

1 Like

I installed my Ring system yesterday and it was working perfectly. I added a video doorbell today and all of the other devices disappeared from my app except the base station which is now disconnected from my wifi. I called Customer Support and deleted and readded the app with no success. Customer Support then told me to manually add each of the 13 devices all over again. This is so frustrating that this is happening to many people according to this string of notes. I did have duplicate locations on my app even though I only created one AND I can see my old devices in my history which the Customer Support person said she could not. Deleting the duplicate location did not fix the problem. In Mode settings, it appears all of my devices are still there? Has anyone had any success in fixing this without having to readd all of your devices again?

Same has happened to me - all devices and locations gone. PLan gone. Even thought you billed me a few days ago!!!

1 Like

I found my original devices after you click on the base station device, you will see your keypads, sensors, range extenders, etc.

1 Like

Thank you for posting, looks like a hierarchical design thing that I didn’t realize until I read this.

I’m having the same problem after using my Ring for years. Were you able to get a fix?

1 Like

I have two devices one of them disappeared completely from my account. Trying to set it as new device didn’t work. It says device linked to owner which should be me. Costumer service wasn’t helpful and insisted the device connect to different email address which is impossible. I have records connected to one email since installation 6 years ago. Now I am sitting with useless doorbell. A company should never mess with security while claiming this banner.

Where you ever able to resolve this issue?
I have the same one contacted customer support 3 times yesterday and they never resolved the issue. The manager was supposed to call back in 30 minutes and never heard from them.
I’m in the same boat two ring video doorbells 15 months old and they are useless.

If you aren’t able to see your Ring devices in the Ring app, please check the following:

• Ensure you are on the correct Location in the Ring app by tapping the Location name at the top of the app and selecting the right Location from the drop-down list.
  • If you are a Shared User, you should see “(Shared)” in the Location name to indicate that Ring devices were shared with you at that Location.
  • Make sure you’re signed into the correct Ring account. If you sign into a different Ring account with a different email address, you won’t see your Ring devices appear.
  • Keep the Ring app and and your phone’s OS fully updated.

If this concern persists despite trying the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

This recently happened to me (late last night). I opened the ring app on Android to find zero cameras when I should be seeing 6 on the dashboard. After force quitting the app I could then see all 6 cameras, but none had been operating (no snapshots, no recordings) for an hour. I’d love to see some traceability on Rings’ side. My Eero router doesn’t expose anything in the form of connectivity issues.

1 Like

This just happened to me. This morning all was fine, then gone. I tried re-adding the base station but it says it is attached to a different account but I’ve only ever had one account. I don’t see a clear solution in this thread. Anyone?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.