cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Ring devices Disappeared from my app and online account?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: All Ring devices Disappeared from my app and online account?

I'm still having the same issues, it's been months. And the weird thing is, I still get notifications of motion and doorbell. If I am quick and open through the notification, I can see the camera live and everything. If not, I cannot access the doorbell device at all. Not sure what else to do. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I'm having the same problem.   Both doorbells are gone from my online account.  I keep getting prompted to "set up devices at my location".   

But they are still working on the App.

When I go to my Plans page, it shows 2 listings for my address.  One has no devices. The other listing shows both doorbells.  Screenshot attached.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am having the very same issue. All of a sudden it did not work and all of the cameras are missing and cannot reinstall
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi neighbors. It sounds like you have multiple Locations in the Ring app. This inadvertently happens sometimes during creation of your Ring account. No worries, you can delete the extra Location without affecting the Location with your existing Ring devices. You can find out more about this by reading this Help Center article.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I installed my Ring system yesterday and it was working perfectly.  I added a video doorbell today and all of the other devices disappeared from my app except the base station which is now disconnected from my wifi.  I called Customer Support and deleted and readded the app with no success.  Customer Support then told me to manually add each of the 13 devices  all over again.   This is so frustrating that this is happening to many people according to this string of notes.   I did have duplicate locations on my app even though I only created one AND I can see my old devices in my history which the Customer Support person said she could not.  Deleting the duplicate location did not fix the problem.  In Mode settings, it appears all of my devices are still there?   Has anyone had any success in fixing this without having to readd all of your devices again?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same has happened to me - all devices and locations gone. PLan gone. Even thought you billed me a few days ago!!!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I found my original devices after you click on the base station device, you will see your keypads, sensors, range extenders, etc.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thank you for posting, looks like a hierarchical design thing that I didn't realize until I read this.