Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3/4 picture is pink floodlight camera

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: 3/4 picture is pink floodlight camera

Hi,

Yes I do have night vision on. The video Quality in the day is perfect attachment with this email.
It’s just night footage that I have the pink glow around the green grass. If I get close to the camera it will click and the video as normal soon as you walk away from the camera it clicks and the pink grass appears again
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have night vision thats fine it's just during the day that theres a pink part of the right screen, When I tap it it goes away ,but the IR always works.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

The night vision doesn’t work for me anymore
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Wouldn’t say it’s completely unusual considering there are many including myself with the same issue.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I fixed my issue by wiggling and loosening the camera part. Clean vision as can be. I still think some of these devices are defective.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

So what you exactly do to get it working, I’m assuming you have a pink/purple tint at night like on my grass in the picture. All works good in the day. Like I said in previous posts it sometimes works if you get close to the camera and you get normal colour after you hear a click sound.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Mine is opposite, during the day time it looks pink and during night time, I see clear green shrubs and all. 

New Neighbor

Floodlight Cam

My floodlight cam picture has turned pink /purple. I have reset the camera. I have reset the internet. It is still pink.  I have two other units, one doorbell and one floodlight cam and both are showing normal. Solutions anyone?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thank you. Had pink during the day, started about a month ago. Contacted Ring, took several tries, gave them acces to my floodlight camera, said tech's were backlogged, checked in weekly for a few weeks, sending new photos each time. Finally replied and they should replace it, but cannot as I was out of warranty.  Searched online and found this. Great. Scrolling down I saw "Stuck IR Filter", and then, "smacked the side a few times". IT WORKED!! It took a few tries, first street was fine, but shrubs were pink, then one side was pink, then smaller pink area, then smacking from the other side, completely clear! Thank you again!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Floodlight Cam

Try giving it a tape with ur finger tip not hard but enough to make the camera snap out of the glitch ..it gets stuck between night vision and day time mode....just try giving the camera a gentle tap and see if that clears it up
/* */