10% Discount Not Being Applied In Cart

I’m trying to make a purchase in the store, but it’s not applying the 10% discount.

See the attached screenshot. Maybe something in this you need to do…

I logged out and back in and that didn’t work

I know it worked for me. So it works. Maybe give customer service a call. They might know something more. They’re open 24/7.
Call Us
US: +1(800) 656-1918 (24/7)
US: +1(888) 981-8993 (Español - 24/7)
INTL: +1(310) 929-7085 (24/7)

1 Like

Which device did you purchase? It doesn’t cover non-Ring devices and some devices that are on-sale are excluded from the 10% discount (I know from experience :cry:)

Also, when I first got started on Ring the very first thing I bought was the Plus plan thinking I could get 10% off of my first device. However, your plan doesn’t start until you purchase a device (camera, door bell or alarm) and associate the device with your account/plan. So I bought the doorbell at Bestbuy on sale and then purchased the items from RIng.com that are normally not on sale at Best Buy/Amazon to get 10% discount.

I have a doorbell already and then I bought the protection plan. I am now trying to buy another doorbell.

I’m assuming you already have setup the first doorbell and its associated with your protection plan. If not that would be the issue.

One more thing - make sure you Login to your account in the top right before adding to cart. Ring.com does NOT remember your login - you have to login in each time you go there. I always forget to do this and when you don’t login beforehand you don’t get the discount.

Otherwise contact support and ask them why your account doesn’t get the 10% discount.

Yeah…I’m having some issues with email addresses and my account. I had to change my email address but they told me you can’t change the email address associated to the doorbell, so now I have 1 email associated to my doorbell and a different one associated with my account, and I think that’s what’s causing the problem. I will give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for all the help!