Event search feature

would be nice to be able to search a specific date/time for alerts instead of scanning through all alerts. If I want to find a specific event a month or two in the past, I currently have to scan through all alerts. would be nice to “jump” to the date I’m looking.

6 Likes

In addition to single events, multiple events within a date range and time window. Example: Search for notifications last 6 days from 3p-5p.

This should be an out of the box function as this is found in the Nest product now.

I agree 100%. Having to scan through every single event so I can find one from 2 months ago is ridiculous. I’m shocked they didn’t add this feature into their program.

@bevojoe wrote:

would be nice to be able to search a specific date/time for alerts instead of scanning through all alerts. If I want to find a specific event a month or two in the past, I currently have to scan through all alerts. would be nice to “jump” to the date I’m looking.

A big second to this idea. Not only do you have to scroll through your history to find a date but if the date has multiple videos after you view one as opposed to keeping you on the date you selected, the app sends you all the way back to the beginning where you have to scroll again.