Web interface battery level indicator needed on each image like in the app.

The RING web interface also NEEDS the battery level indicator on each image on the Dashboard, the same way as in the app. Why they are not going to put that on the web interface leaves me at a loss for words. I had previously been told it was already rolling out. It never showed up, so I called again, only to be told it is an app only feature not coming to the web interface. Very sad to learn, and seriously bad decision on teh part of Ring development.

1 Like

Yes, definitely. Can’t easily find the battery level on the web. Seems like if the app has it, it should be an easy add.

1 Like

I concur - “We’re only going to do it for the App” orientation is oblivious and stupid. I’m surprised they have an “App” for Android OS at all - that kind of thinking usually includes being part of the Apple reality distortion field… “Oh, we don’t need to acknowledge that 85% of the mobile market is Android based - our users all have iPhones, of course”. That’s the way this kind of thinking usually goes.

Yes, of course the web interface NEEDS to include the battery level indicator. Duh.

Just do it.

1 Like

I agree the web interface should have more information and control options.

1 Like