Live View For Multiple Devices At Once

Hey, I would recommend you to add a feature where you or whoever is using the product can watch a live view on multiple cameras. Yes, there is a live view for each camera for the Windows App. but it would be nice to see multiple live views at once. If I make the ring window smaller, I see the cameras at a perfect size but the cameras only show a pre-recorded picture. If I see a live view of three cameras, it can help a lot of consumers to see what is going on. An average consumer doesn’t have 3 or more computers just to look at each camera. It would be a nice update to see multiple live cameras at once. This would also be a nice feature on the app if possible. Thank you!

329 Likes

Preferrable also live-feed from a dekstop PC / TV so you can see all cams live at once… (Have 7)

9 Likes

When I open the ring app, it would be nice to see live view on all devices so I can quickly glance and see where the noise I just heard is coming from

6 Likes

Apologies if this has been posted before. Is there any progress on making a view, both in mobile app and on the website, to see live feeds of all your cameras at once? To me, this is THE number one feature I would want. Closed circuit systems have had this ability for probably 50 years, and Nest has done it for years now as well. I appreciate the timeline feature now, as well as the snapshot view of each camera, but for security I think this is one of the MOST necessary features of having a camera setup. An image snapshot is just not sufficient or satisfying, and I would propose that multiple live feeds should be prioritized based on common sense alone. Thanks.

52 Likes

I also want this feature BADLY. I have all AC powered cameras and Gb internet, battery life and bandwidth is not an issue for me and more and more people are going that way. You REALLY need this to be competitive with Nest and other vendors.

5 Likes

This is a must have. Please make it happen!!

3 Likes

I came to this forum for this particular feature. My cheap Yi camera set-up has this feature. It’s crazy that a much more sophisticated and expensive system does not.

3 Likes

Is there an app where I can watch 4-6 Ring cameras live at once on one screen?

26 Likes

I too would like this feature. I have a flood light camera above my guarage door in driveway and a video doorbell at the entrance . i’ve linked the two devices together so that if one triggers the other also captures the video but would like to see both cameras played in sync. with each other.

2 Likes

Agreed! This is a basic feature for any security system. Please add this functionality ASAP!! I have $1,250 invested in Ring devices, and can only live view one at a time. Disappointing for one of the most popular brand security devices! See additional feedback on this topic in other Ring forum: https://community.ring.com/t5/Security-Cams/Live-view-for-multiple-cameras/m-p/42263#M9376

4 Likes

I would like this feature too - but not 6 - have upto 9 or 12 (tiled 3x3 or 4x3) for those that have a lot of ring cameras

1 Like

Agree this would be an awesome and very helpful feature for those of us with multiple cameras.

2 Likes

This is a very basic feature that should already be implemented. Please provide an ETA for when this feature is ready.

3 Likes

I have 6 cameras in use. I too would like to be able to see all 6 cameras on a continual live feed while my business is open. I have small children at my business with ususally moms dropping off and picking up. So me being able to watch live feeds of all cameras at once is a great asset for me, my business and the safetly of my customers!

1 Like

I have installed a lot of ring cameras for clients all wired. This is a feature I get asked about a lot. In most cases it’s to install a tablet in the garage with all cameras visible so clients can quickly check everything is clear before they leave.

2 Likes

This feature is implemented with Arlo cameras. Ring needs to be better than Arlo. Currently, because Ring cameras lack this feature, that means Arlo is winning the camera battle against Ring. Don’t let Arlo win this battle. Ring, please provide this much needed feature. Please provide an ETA for when the feature will be ready. I will pledge $6.00 if this feature gets implemented.

2 Likes

We have wired our new home with Cat6 for connected doorbells, cameras, and alarm system. We’ve made the jump to Ring for our Alarm, and our doorbell. We would love to replace our fleet of 4K cameras and DVR with RING POE cameras, but we need to be able to see all cameras simultaneously in a grid. Anyone who’s worked with security cameras knows that this is baseline table stakes funcitonality. I assumed (wrongly) that Ring had had this functionality in place.

My big Ring camera order is on hold pending a solution.

2 Likes

This should be on the top of the list!!

1 Like

Remember, in order to vote for this feature, scroll up to the top of this page and click the Thumbs Up icon!

We need to get to at least 50 votes to get some traction on this feature request. It should be a built in feature.

Hopefully, Coming Soon:

3 Likes

This is a must!

2 Likes