Video playback volume

Can you guys please consider changing the way the video playback volume works in the mobile app? The default it seems is 100% volume which is annyoing and too loud, at least for me.

I slide the volume controls down to 50% or so and then every video I view from that point that day will use that new volume setting, even when viewing motion triggered videos from days past, however the the next day it will be right back up at 100% again and need to be adjusted. Why do you think that my choice has somehow magically changed?

If I set a specific volume for playback that I prefer, that means that is what I want to use ALWAYS! There isn’t a different volume setting I like on Wednesday that is suddently different on Thursday, so can you please consider correcting this in the app so it stays the same at all times?

1 Like

Volume control has been removed from mobile app so there is NO control at all
Can we get the control outback in the app

Please add a mute option (as found on live view), when watching previous motion videos. If I wake in the night and play a previous video, it automatically plays with sound waking my husband.

Last reply almost 3 years ago and not been added. That’s appalling. This is a simple fix.

I don’t want to hear sound when I’m playing back video. Lowering the phone volume isn’t a solution. Thanks.