Security Alarm Features - Lighting and Sound

Ok there’s loads of ideas but I’ve got something that I don’t “think” has been posted before…hear me out…

With the security alarm system and eve posted ideas about a siren and our lighting sirens to go off however what if we could do more?

With the pathway lighting etc (please release to Uk) I suspect everything is linked…

So alarm goes off, sirens go off AND all lights flash for a period of time in time with the siren to alert others there’s an issue at the house?

I mean if they had coloured bulbs they could even flash red!?

Can you also release a porch wall light with a camera please!

2 Likes

This sounds like a nice feature that would put the bad guys on alert and allow someone that is hard of hearing to understand what is happening also.

We should definitely be able to choose which lights are affected.

Well, this features looking good but how to use it and enable it can you please tell us about this. Because I don’t know anything about the best cheap essay writing service that’s why I am asking from you hope you don’t mind.

Security alarm companies are now introducing so many features that are new and unique from the previous and also easily accessible. There are so many famous 야짤 companies that are going to launch their features soon.