Scheduling Alarm

Schedule alarm to go on and off at certain points during the day. Had this feature with ADT 6 years ago. For example auto turn on at midnight and off at 5am.

1 Like

I’m looking for this feature as well.

Same for me - very good idea to schedule the “home mode” alarm turning on and off automatically, Thank you!

Ring - can you please reply why this feature is not available? As noted above this is such an easy thing to do. I’ve searched anywhere and found the only way to do this is to have 2 alexas talk to each other to arm and disarm the alarm system - which is rediculous and a security risk. I cannot for the life of me understand why this feature has not been standard from the get go. Thanks

I am thinking to buy a ring alarm, and this is the functionality that I think as a must. During research and found this thread. Is there an answer?

Really think this is a must have feature for any alarm system. We are coming to ring from Vivint, which actually had a nice setup. This is one of the features I’m really missing from the Vivint system. Ring, if you’re listening, PLEASE BUILD THIS!

Yes sometimes I forget to set my alarm before going to bed. Please add a feature at schedule an alarm to be armed at a certain time every night if alarm is not armed. This is a feature that ADT had for years.

Agree with all other comments, arming a priority over disarming, but both would be nice.

2 Likes

Ring, we really need a way to schedule the alarm to Home, Away or Disarmed. This will avoid the “I forgot to arm it” before going to bed, work, etc. Having a timer count down during automatic arming would be ideal. Thank you.

1 Like

Need a arm and disarm schedule even to blink camera system has this. Why isn’t this a basic feature. I can schedule my lights to come on and off. Come on now this is a needed feature!

1 Like

Well you can schedule the led on the new outdoor siren to turn on and off so this must be feasible?

Hey there, neighbors! We greatly appreciate you all sharing your interests and feedback with our Community. Your feedback is important to us and we are constantly sharing it with our teams here, while they work to improve your experiences. We are happy to announce that the Alarm Modes Scheduling feature is currently rolling out to Alarm neighbors. To learn more about Scheduling your Ring Alarm to Arm and Disarm, check out Riley’s article here. Feel free to let us know what you think! :slight_smile: