Ring widget for iOS

With the new IOS being out on Apple and them
Introducing “Widget” feature it would be awesome if Ring could do a widget where it links straight to our own cameras and do a live feed etc :slight_smile:

30 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Agreed (as I already suggested in my comments to another request)

1 Like

It was the first thing I looked for. Shame there isn’t widget. Soon hopefully

2 Likes

This is a huge missed feature that other “dyi” security companies have had since widgets have been allowed by swiping left from Home Screen. Now, widgets are allowed on home screens but it’s still not available with Ring. Having to open the app to change modes isn’t efficient. An Apple Watch app should also be implemented! I’m surprised this is a feature that needs to be requested.

1 Like

Can you create widgets for Android phones? The thing I have to go into the app for a lot is to snooze the system when we’re out in the yard, which happens daily during the summer. Instead of opening the app and waiting for the snooze button to appear (which moves around as the app loads), just create some widgets that I can put on my home screen. “Snooze 15 mintues”, “Snooze 4 hours”, etc. That would be great!

God, I want this so much too. Something I can hit quick while I’m at work in a meeting and my kids are running around the yard!

1 Like

It would be a value feature to see on your phone without having to click in and out of the Ring app the status of all or some of your sensors, making sure that a window is not open, you forgot to close the front door…etc.

1 Like

@EastsideMonk I agree fully! I used to have an alarm that had 3 icons with an “!” if there was something happening in one of 3 things: Doors, Windows, Motion. Once an icon is clicked on, then it would list all sensors with “Alerts” whether they are open sensors or there’s a battery issue, etc.

I would love to have a dashboard that would do the same instead of the keypad always stating “Sensors require bypass” then I have to open the app, and wait for all the sensors that need attention to cycle through to close all the windows, etc…

Ring team, what are the chances this is coming?

1 Like

A widget for iOS for the ring alarm dashboard to see status as well as arm or disarm your system. As long one for each of your devices (that has already been mentioned).

1 Like

I just installed mine yesterday, and surprised that there are no IOS widgets. I think this is the single app on my Iphone that I need the widget most ! Meanwhile, everyone open their own feature request instead of contributing to previous requests, therefore the number of people are fragmented under different threads

4 Likes

This is an absolute necessity because it is a whole effort to open the app to do this.

2 Likes

A widget that shows me all my sensors would be great too, I want to see if my doors or windows are open from the iPhone Home Screen.

1 Like

Thank you for this!! A widgets would be fantastic. I really utilize widgets a lot and Alarm.com has h to us feature with CPI, however, I just became a new ring alarm pro customer and I am very happy. Really looking forward to a great partner ship with you guys.

Happy holidays

Steve legion

1 Like

Can’t believe Ecobee has a widget and Ring doesn’t… I agree with you all, it’s a must have!

I agree! Coming from Alarm.com, i’m missing that functionality.

Please Please Please create a Widget for the Alarm system. For years you have been promising HomeKit support - but since we cannot seem to get that can you at least throw us a bone of an iphone widget?!? Please?

3 Likes

Yes please! It’s quite a pain looking for the app and then it takes a moment to load :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Can’t believe Ecobee has a widget and Ring doesn’t… I agree with you all, it’s a must have!

1 Like

A widget for iOS for the ring alarm dashboard to see status as well as arm or disarm your system. As long one for each of your devices (that has already been mentioned).

2 Likes