Record Video While Alarming

I love the new “Modes” feature, I’ve been hoping you’d introduce it for awhile now. However I think it can be improved a little bit more with the following. You should have an option for if your Alarm is triggered, while in a mode. For example which Cameras to instantly start recording when an alarm is triggered. I recently used the “Home Mode” which I normally don’t want motion recording turned on. However if I’m home and an alarm is triggered I’d like video evidence of what/who triggered it, while still maintaining my privacy in home mode while it’s not alarming. Thanks!

8 Likes

Hi Guys,

would be really useful if you could activate the sound of the keypad when the system is in away mode and that a door is opened for the configured delay. Would actually tells us by entering the house that the system is armed.

Second thing, there is a partial compatible integration with august smart lock, I find it pretty inconvenient that I can’t used august’s door contact sensir to trigger the opening of the door… I don’t want to install 2 doir contact on the same door.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!