Put timestamps back on the camera motion event view in the app

Please add back the timestamp on the motion event bubble on the camera view in the app. With the recent update the timestamp has been removed from the camera view screen event bubble where now it only says Motion. Many days there can be 20+ events and while I see the time stamp is now on the video we now waste time watching every single event, when we use to be able to navigate directly to the desired time. We have an idea what time the event took place so having the event time on the bubble made if efficient to navigate. Its also nice when going back to historical events. Sure we can go back to the day but then have to sort though all the videos to find the time by clicking on each one because the time can only be found in the actual video. Please add back the timestamp on the motion event bubble on the camera view in the app.

2 Likes

I agree with this. Could we get the time stamps back. It’s very annoying in the app now that it just says motion. And I need to actually go to the video to see the time. Can’t just scroll like before knowing the time. Also bring it back within the video too! If I wanted to take screenshots of the video, there’s no proof of time or date now other than checking the photo’s metadata. Bring it back please!!!

Agree. I was shocked to discover the time stamp was no longer in the video. I needed to prove that an event occurred at a particular date/time and there was no way in the video to prove that.

Of course. What was the purpose of removing it?