Program to auto turn alarm on and off

I switched to ring about 6 months ago. The only frustration I have with ring is I can not program ring to turn on and off automatically at certain time. For example turn it on at 11pm and turn off at 6:30 am. Which my previous alarm company can do. My parent alway forget to turn alarm off in the morning before opening the back door and panic when the alarm goes off. Hope this feature can be added soon.

2 Likes

Have had ring for over a year and this is the a frustrating feature not to have. I had Xfinity and I could auto alarm on and off based on a weekly schedule which was nice because I could turn it off automatically before going to work. Please add this feature.

1 Like

Totally agree. This feature is needed

1 Like

This is particularly frustrating with a family. I cannot rely on my teenage son to set the alarm when he gets home at night… Nor can I rely on my 5 year old to turn the alarm off at 7am when he lets the dogs out. It’s already gone off 3 mornings… of course waking everyone up.

A simply “Arm Home” at 11:30pm and “Disarm” at 6am is all I need.

As I told customer service… I was able to set my VCR to start and stop at a certain time… IN 1982!

1 Like

Should be able to do this as a routine in the Alexa app, no?

1 Like