Plugged in Stick Up Cams should behave like other plugged in cameras

Plugged in stick up cams should behave like other non battery cameras. I know the hardware was designed around a battery but if it has a constant power source the. Surely you must be able to tell it to behave like one?

I didn’t want to mess with batteries when I bought these cameras. I was happy with them and then I bought indoor cameras. They blow my stick up cams away. You can do this.

4 Likes

@Chance1432 wrote:
Plugged in stick up cams should behave like other non battery cameras. I know the hardware was designed around a battery but if it has a constant power source the. Surely you must be able to tell it to behave like one?
I didn’t want to mess with batteries when I bought these cameras. I was happy with them and then I bought indoor cameras. They blow my stick up cams away. You can do this.

It looks like Ring Teams heard you. :slight_smile:

Recently (apparently with a recent firmware update) the Plugged-In Stick-Up cams have the similar features of the Indoor Cams (which are also always plugged in and non-battery). I really like the “Snapshot” 30 Second time option that the Plugged-In Stick-Up cams have now (before it acted like a Battery-Powered Stick-up cam and 5 minutes was the shortest interval for Snapshots, to prolong battery life). :slight_smile: