Motion Sensor Chirp Schedule

The Ring Alarm sensor devices, particularly the Motion Sensors, do not have a schedule available for notifications or chirps. I would like them to chirp at nighttime while we are home, so I know when someone is moving throughout the house, without necessarily setting of the siren. That way, we still get feedback if the kids are out of bed or if a bad guy has crept through a window (we have a LOT of windows and it doesn’t make sense to put sensors on all of them) and walking through the house.

I do not want them to chirp during the day, when we are awake, because people frequently move throughout the house during waking hours and the constant chirps are enough to drive us crazy.

2 Likes

Same here. I would love to be able to set a notification schedule as well as different app alert tones for the ring alarm motion security sensors and door/window sensors. This would allow tracking of motion at night while not being bothered with constant motion notifications during the day.

2 Likes

Same here. This feature will be very useful.

2 Likes

I installed our ring alarm but the chirps were driving my family crazy so we actually don’t use it at all. I would love to be able to schedule chirps by entry point. Ex. Being able to schedule a chip schedule for my front door from 12am-6am.

1 Like

Allow us to be able to set schedules for when we want the base station, keypad, and chimes to emit a chirp when doors and windows open. Like during the day I wouldn’t want to hear the chirps everytime a door or window opens but I may want to hear them during certain times like in the evening or at night.

1 Like

I’d like to set a notification schedule for night time only on the door sensors and keypad chirp. Is this possible? I can’t seem to find answers anywhere. Thanks

1 Like