Light temperature

It would be nice if the light temperature were adjustable. I prefer warm lights, like 2700k. The 4000k color of the spot/flood lights look cheap and out of place from all other warm exterior lights I have. I know others may prefer the cold commercial 4000k, so adjustability may be your best choice.

if a color adjustable bulb would be too expensive, allow the camer to be purchased with a particular light temperature or the bulbs to be changed after market.

i agree. i just installed the smaller A19 bulb in my recessed light outlets on my covered porch and while i like the functionality, the color is way to white. It looks commercial not residential. A Kelvin temp of 2700 would be ideal and complement the other outdoor lighting we have. it would be a warmer and richer look. Please consider adding that temperature/color to your products.

1 Like

It is understandable that A19 bulb “temperature” cannot be adjusted. Ring should offer other “temperatures”. The industry standard for incandescent warm light replacement is 2700k. That is what I would like to see for indoor lighting. Or at least make it so that your Ring Hub supports other smart bulbs.

1 Like