cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomeKit

HomeKit

You already have most of the ground work in place. Finish up and bring HomeKit support
8 Comments
New Neighbor

If you won't enable HomeKit support at least get Apple shortcuts working

New Neighbor

Yes, please get this done. You've promised for YEARS to deliver this.

New Neighbor

I would love for this to happen!

With no official and propperly designed/supported API, HomeKit would be the best way to intergrate the Doorbell with the rest of my home automation system.

New Neighbor

I've been waiting for 3 years. Promised HomeKit support was the reason I chose ring devices. But my patience is fading and I'm thinking of dropping ring altogether for a product that does support HomeKit. 

New Neighbor

I've given up waiting for Ring to release HomeKit support and I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. However, I've got HomeKit support through homebridge, and I'm quite happy with that. 

New Neighbor

4 years ago Ring announced their intention to add support for Apple HomeKit in this article. Today we are still waiting for Ring to add support for HomeKit to the Doorbell Pro. When I contact Ring support on Twitter I keep receiving the same response. Please add support for HomeKit so that the Ring products are more integrated into the Apple ecosystem.

New Neighbor

Moving to Eufy with HomeKit Secure Video support. As soon as their doorbell is added to HomeKit, is bye bye Ring.

they've lied for 4 years.

New Neighbor

Please ring add homekit, otherwise we will be forced to switch platforms.