cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Assistant Integration

Google Assistant Integration

Whether it be through the Samsung smart things hub or direct integration with the Google Assistant, please add control via the Google Assistant. I'd like to use my voice to control the alarm on my Android and Google Assistant supported smart speakers.
4 Comments
New Neighbor

Fully back this! Should of been intergrated with Google Home from the beginning and I mean proper intergration, with the features similar to what you'd get on a Alexa device! For my smart home, this is the only thing Ring lacks. 

New Neighbor

It's very sad that even small companies have their products (cameras), home alarm systems integrated with Google Home, and Ring still has nothing usable.

New Neighbor

Absolutely! Honestly, I wish I had gone with a different home security system due to this fact. Amazon's Alexa is cool and all, but it doesn't even come close to Google home's capabilities so I refuse to switch over to Alexa. It's a huge disappointment from the ring team in my opinion. 

New Neighbor

I have my google home mini, close to my Sonos speakers which has Alexa when I tell google goodbye it waits for a short time then says Alexa arm alarm and alarm activates. I also think if Alexa or google are always listening (which they are even if they claim not to be) then we should be able to say a phrase that would activate panic mode without saying google or Alexa first, just incase you can't get to the app or keypad.

I would like Ring Alarm to have synch features on IFTTT so I can geomap my phone and when I'm away alarm automatically activates.