Floodlight Cam light schedule is unreliable. A simple dusk to dawn feature would be preferred

I have been on the phone with the techs numerous times to try and get my floodlight cam to come on around dusk and go off at dawn. The light schedule is designed to set specific on and off times. This is my second floodlight cam per the techs help and the feature still does not work properly. All I want is for the floodlight to turm on at dusk and off at dawn. It’s very frustrating to have to turn it on manually when it doesnt work and then turn it off maually. it may turn on at the correct time and then just turn off in the middle of the night earlier than it should. My back yard is extreemly dark and backs up to woods. The firmware is up to date and the camera is recording correct time. I have two floodlight cams, a spotlight battery cam and the monitored alarm system. I’m very disappointed with this one function with what is otherwise a very good system.

1 Like

Please add an option in the floodlight cam light scheduler to have the lights come on at dusk and go off at dawn, and have this option automatically adjust based on time of year so as to be appropriate. My KASA devices can do this…surely RING can too…