Floodlight Cam Feature Requests

I too would love a feature that would disable the motion sensing for lights on all floodlight cameras. When I have parties, having the security lights constantly come on and go off kills the mood of the other ambient lighting I have around our home. If I had one or two floodlights, it would not be a big deal to go and manually adjust the motion sensing for the lights, but I have six floodlights and plans for at least one more. I would love a “party” mode that keeps the lights turned on/off.

I would also like to add that having no manual control over when the lights come on/go off makes integrating floodlights with home automation systems such as Home Assistant (HA) frustrating. I have written my own automations that link some of my other smart home gear up with Ring lighting, but I have had to disable many of them because the motion sensor for the lights in the floodlight sometimes conflicts with my automations in HA. In one instance, I wanted to turn the lights off (for a party) and the motion sensor wanted them on. What I ended up with is a stobe light effect with my automation turning the light off and the motion sensor turning it back on again. That repeated until I disabled my automation.