cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance Existing "Snooze motion on all cameras" Feature

Enhance Existing "Snooze motion on all cameras" Feature

1. Extend the maximum duration from four hours to 12 hours (default "2 HRS" for backwards compatibility).
  2. Add a "Record Motion" slider (default "on" for backwards compatibility). This would allow us to (optionally) stop recording motion for the specified duration on all cameras. 
  3. Add a "Light Motion" slider (default "on" for backwards compatibility). This would allow us to (optionally) disable the light motion zones for the specified duration on all cameras. 
  4. Add a "Motion Alerts" slider (default "off" for backwards compatibility).   This would allow us to (optionally) disable motion notifications for the specified duration on all cameras.

Enhance "Snooze motion on all cameras" Mockup 

54 Comments
New Neighbor

EXTEND THE SNOOZE TIME! And yes we know about scheduling. Why buy more cameras? I'll be setting even more to the current max of four hrs. If I find this option on a competitor model I'm done with Ring. Too aggravating and Ring knows it's a simple software change.

New Neighbor
Need to be able to temporarily shut off camera light so it does not come on while enjoying the backyard in the evening. So far APP options turn the light off but it comes back on by motion trigger. Nothing tried allows the the light to stay off.
New Neighbor

How is this not a feature yet? Any word from Ring on when they will get this done??

New Neighbor

I agree, it is very annoying when you want to sit with friends in range of the camera.  Just give us a simple on/off toggle for the camera operation!