cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance Existing "Snooze motion on all cameras" Feature

Enhance Existing "Snooze motion on all cameras" Feature

1. Extend the maximum duration from four hours to 12 hours (default "2 HRS" for backwards compatibility).
  2. Add a "Record Motion" slider (default "on" for backwards compatibility). This would allow us to (optionally) stop recording motion for the specified duration on all cameras. 
  3. Add a "Light Motion" slider (default "on" for backwards compatibility). This would allow us to (optionally) disable the light motion zones for the specified duration on all cameras. 
  4. Add a "Motion Alerts" slider (default "off" for backwards compatibility).   This would allow us to (optionally) disable motion notifications for the specified duration on all cameras.

Enhance "Snooze motion on all cameras" Mockup 

54 Comments
New Neighbor

I mocked this up,

Refer to this new feature request.  Let me know what you think.

New Neighbor

I mocked this up,

Refer to this new feature request.  Let me know what you think.

New Neighbor

This looks fantastic. Nice work!

New Neighbor

That's exactly it. Thank you. Now how do we turn this into reality?

New Neighbor

As with the existing "Motion Snooze" feature, this could be applied to all devices (as shown) or on a per-device basis.

New Neighbor

Thank you, this looks great, I am all-in.  Now we just have to get Ring onboard.

New Neighbor

This is exactly what I want and need! Iike the mock up too!

New Neighbor

@Ring please make this longer duration snooze available in the app!!  

New Neighbor

If you'd like to see this implemented, I need you to click on the thumbs-up (kudos).  Please and thank you.

New Neighbor

add my vote to this one.  I just installed this weekend.  Love the capability.  But when the family was on the deck in the evening the only way to keep the light from coming on was to turn off the detection zones.  A snooze (defined as light WILL NOT come on) with setting for snooze duration will be great.