Dome Water Valve Shut Off Integration with Ring

Others (including me) requested this in other sections of the Community almost half a year ago but it seems that this is now the place to post not only new but also previously requested integrations. I would like to see Ring integrate the Dome Water Shut-Off Valve, which works with many Z-Wave Hubs but not Ring.

3 Likes

Update?!

Please add my voice to the chorus. This would be a great value add to the Ring ecosystem.

Hi neighbors, the Zooz Titan Water Valve Actuator now works with Ring Alarm! It can now be connected to a Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro Base Station and used to shut off your main water supply from the Ring app.

Additionally, when a water leak, freezing temperature or both are detected at your location by your Ring Flood & Freeze Sensor, you can have Auto Close (Ring Protect Basic subscription required) close the valve for you, giving you peace of mind whether you’re at home or you’re away.

You can get a full rundown on setting up a Zooz Titan Water Valve Actuator and the Auto Close feature and more in our Help Center article .

Learn more about Works With Ring devices to enhance your Ring of Security.