Dome Water Shutoff Valve

Please listen to the others and add the Dome Water Shutoff Valve to the Ring alarm system. If you do I can buy Ring water sensors instead of Dome water sensors.

19 Likes

Agree!

Please. This would be very useful

I would love this. I would think it would be rather easy since the profile is for a switch, which is simply on or off.

Were or how can I get another battery box key (allen wrench) misplaced mine and its smaller than any other allen wrench I have?

Hi neighbors, the Zooz Titan Water Valve Actuator now works with Ring Alarm! It can now be connected to a Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro Base Station and used to shut off your main water supply from the Ring app.

Additionally, when a water leak, freezing temperature or both are detected at your location by your Ring Flood & Freeze Sensor, you can have Auto Close (Ring Protect Basic subscription required) close the valve for you, giving you peace of mind whether you’re at home or you’re away.

You can get a full rundown on setting up a Zooz Titan Water Valve Actuator and the Auto Close feature and more in our Help Center article .

Learn more about Works With Ring devices to enhance your Ring of Security.