More or Custom Chime and Chirp Tones in the Ring App

@WB77 wrote:

There should be a way to cutomize the App Alert Tones for your contact and motion sensors. You already have this option availalble for cameras so I would think it would be pretty easy to add that option for the contact and motion sensors (or all sensors).

Oh, and @WB77 if you were also referring to the Sound Tones that you heard, there is a limited selection already for Contact & Motion Sensors call “Chirp Tones.” I don’t know why the Sounds Tones are titled differently, with Camera sounds known as " App Alert Tones" , and with Contact & Motion Sensors known as " Chirp Tones", but here is how you set/change those:

For Camera’s “App Alert Tones” : main menu > Devices > select the camera > Device Settings (Gear) icon button > Alert Settings > App Alert Tones > select the App Alert Tone sound of your choice, including the available choice of ‘Silent’.

For Alarm Motion or Contact Sensor “Chirp Tones” : main menu > Devices > Alarm Base Station > select the sensor > Chirp Tones icon button > select the Chirp Tone sound of your choice, including the available choice of ‘None’.

I hope you find this information useful :slight_smile: