cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch App

Apple Watch App

Why hasn’t Ring created a fully functional Apple Watch App? I’d like to be able to Arm or disarm my Ring Alarm, check the cameras, when motion is detected, or even see any camera at any time. What’s the deal?
33 Comments
New Neighbor

I agree that ring should've been made the app functional for the Apple Watch as it is already on the wrist. No need to have to go get phone or other devices to check and miss what's going on. 

New Neighbor

I agree, this would be nice to have.

New Neighbor

I agree. I wish they would push the images of when your camera detects motion to your watch. It's one thing Vivint did that I truly miss. 

New Neighbor

Tacking on to this for an Android/Wear OS watch version as well.  I would at least like to be able to receive and dismiss the alert via the watch, but images/video would be useful as well.

New Neighbor

That is a great idea, would be so convienent have.

New Neighbor

I agree. I think at least the arm / disarm / call police/fire/etc...

New Neighbor
At times when leaving the house, I forget to arm my system before opening the door or my hands are just full. Always have the intention of setting my alarm when I get to the car, but because I have to open the app to change modes I sometimes forget about it. It would be great to have a widget on my iPhone where I can simply swipe over from the home screen and Arm it in Away Mode quickly.
New Neighbor

Need Apple Watch App! I go for runs with my Apple Watch and I can't arm my ring while I'm out because I don't have my phone with me!

New Neighbor

I agree it needs an Apple watch app, I fitted my Ring 3 plus today and stupidly assumed it had a watch app.

New Neighbor

It would be great if I could access my ring app from my Apple Watch