App or integration with LG smart TVs

Hi can you create an app for LG webos TVs or at least unblock their browser?

40 Likes

Please!! Do it

1 Like

It seems completely logical that Ring camera compatibility with LG smart televisions is an essential feature, and should be a top priority. Had I known it wasn’t available, I would have purchased Samsung.

2 Likes

This app is a must

Such a waste of display real estate where ALEXA integration stop short of showing ring camera feed. Please fix this urgently.

1 Like

Please add LG compatibility for Ring so we can view video feed. Thank you

1 Like

Desired a lot and a big show for every guest who would fall in love with the setup!

Agree with the others above. Need LG App for viewing Ring on TV.

The ring app is a must for the LG tvs. We need this asap!

1 Like

Hi can you create an app for LG webos TVs or at least unblock their browser or work with ring to create an app

Please do it. :smileyvery-happy:

@Al3 wrote:
Hi can you create an app for LG webos TVs or at least unblock their browser?

As a long time Ring owner, and recently Alexa and ecobee, I’m sure my next TV will likely be a fireOS tv. However, that’s a long way off and right now I have an LG WebOS TV. This feature is sorely lacking and I don’t have any extra HDMI ports to plug in a fire stick to work around this.

DO we have an update with this as yet? If not the Lg is going up for sale… Ridiculous

I won’t buy additional ring hardware until this is resolved.

Please add this feature - be a seriouse company

thx

This would be a really useful feature. I don’t really understand why it is not included, particularly as Ring devices are Alexa-compatible.

A ring app for LG is a must. I can view it via a web browser in tv, but an app would
Be far better. Please!?!?

Got my Alexa (and Ring) thinking it was going to make life much easier for me, but missing links like this are just problematic.
I was hoping to display the doorbell calls on the TV (& communicate via Alexa) to save having to make the choice between using my hands to push my chair, or answering the ring on my phone.
I’m still stuck having to either not get to the door in time, or forgo checking who’s there (and if they’re masked up) for my safety, defeating the point of having the Ring in the first place.
I know it might seem like a minor ‘first world’ problem to some, but I was really hoping I would be able to rely on the smart tech to make my life a bit less stressful when the doorbell goes. When you’re vulnerable and impaired, these devices can be brilliant - if they work!

Yes 100% needed so frustrating not for LG tv

Bless this thread. :pray:t2: