Allow 2+ base stations to be part of a single alarm/residence.

My house is a split level with an enterance at the top level and bottom level. I want to be able to have a base station at each enterence to ensure there are no connectivity issues (and having an extra siren by each door is a bonus).

There is infloor heating and I’m struggling to be able to connect keypads at each enterence. I have 5 range extenders and it’s not sufficient to create a path to be able to connect both to the base station. I’ve tried putting the base station in multiple locations and I can never get both to stay on at the same time.

I’ve also seen others who have a shop or detached garage and they would like to add a 2nd base station for the same reason. (One property but multiple base stations to solve issues with z-wave range.)

1 Like

Hello, my name is Patricia. I’m looking forward to hear back and get in contact with Jamie (the creator of ring). I have a brilliant million dollar$ idea (maybe even trillion$) but it really isn’t about the money that I’m worried about. My creative idea is animal friendly( which is the MAIN reason I am passionate about my idea) and is also environmental friendly. What I need is an amazing technology creator or somebody who can work with me and help me (because I don’t have many resources or much money to create my idea. What I do have is my creative brain and knowledge & reasons for coming up with my idea).If you are interested in more details and everything reply back please as soon as possible but no rush.