Live View For Multiple Devices At Once

I have 6 Ring Cameras and want to have one screen with all 6 running ‘live’ video at the same time. As you know now its one by one ‘live’ not multiple.

Essentially we want Ring to do what regular security camera companies do.

One screen, all cameras running live feed video at the same time. It would also make this a more commercial offering for security and businesses like convenience stores, businesses, etc.

@TimsonT wrote:

Hey, I would recommend you to add a feature where you or whoever is using the product can watch a live view on multiple cameras. Yes, there is a live view for each camera for the Windows App. but it would be nice to see multiple live views at once. If I make the ring window smaller, I see the cameras at a perfect size but the cameras only show a pre-recorded picture. If I see a live view of three cameras, it can help a lot of consumers to see what is going on. An average consumer doesn’t have 3 or more computers just to look at each camera. It would be a nice update to see multiple live cameras at once. This would also be a nice feature on the app if possible. Thank you!

1 Like