cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Siren on all Camera’s and Alarm

Activate Siren on all Camera’s and Alarm

It would be very useful and handy if there was a feature to sound the siren on all the installed camera’s and alarm within one location. I have multiple cameras and have always thought that it would be good to have a feature to turn on all the sirens simultaneously if needed to alert neighbours of a issue or scare someone away.
129 Comments
New Neighbor

I am also expecting this feature. It should be standard feature. 

New Neighbor

Agreed with this request, it would be great if  when the alarm panel alarms the camera sirens activate too. A much needed addition.

New Neighbor

I totally agree.

New Neighbor

I agree too - infact, I am incredible surprised that nobody at Ring has come up with this feature - it's strange to not have it included.

Equally I think it would be good that the lights could "flash" to identify the location - unless movement was detected whereby they would remain on to record.

New Neighbor

Fantastic idea. Please add 

New Neighbor

Request this option with there  support staff months ago

New Neighbor

Maybe to avoid noise pollution from all the sirens going off all the time when getting spurious triggers.  They'd get too much backlash and complaints from neighbors about disturbing the peace if it wasn't reliable enough to only go off only when warranted.

New Neighbor

This would be a great added feature - Thanks!

New Neighbor

Please make it possible to link the floodlight cam alarms to the Ring home alarm system.  This is how I thought the system would work before I purchased it.  Very disappointed!

New Neighbor

Must have feature. Was very dissapointed this was not available