cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Siren on all Camera’s and Alarm

Activate Siren on all Camera’s and Alarm

It would be very useful and handy if there was a feature to sound the siren on all the installed camera’s and alarm within one location. I have multiple cameras and have always thought that it would be good to have a feature to turn on all the sirens simultaneously if needed to alert neighbours of a issue or scare someone away.
34 Comments
New Neighbor III

Agree this would be a great addition 

New Neighbor

Voting for this feature as well. 

New Neighbor

Yes indeed. One of the things missing from the current Ring alarm that I had on my previous integrated system is an outside alarm. It would be excellent if we could blast the sirens of all our outdoor ring cameras if the ring alarm is triggered.

New Neighbor

I certainly Agree. 

New Neighbor

This gets my vote!

New Neighbor

Gets my vote too. The one feature I would like is an external noise of some sort should the alarm go off.

New Neighbor

Agreed with this request, it would be great if  when the alarm panel alarms the camera sirens activate too. A much needed addition.

New Neighbor

I totally agree.

New Neighbor

I agree too - infact, I am incredible surprised that nobody at Ring has come up with this feature - it's strange to not have it included.

Equally I think it would be good that the lights could "flash" to identify the location - unless movement was detected whereby they would remain on to record.

New Neighbor

Fantastic idea. Please add