Ring doorbell pro keeps entering setup mode

I was a person who wrote [RESOLVED]. It had worked well for about a month, in motion sensing, capturing video, also live video. I really enjoyed with Ring device in the month.

However it stopped working since a couple of days ago (it seemed that the timing of firmware update), and got into same situation again. This time, disabling motion sensing or snooze didn’t effect at all. I’ve heard “Rome wasn’t built in a day” about 50 times (means I’ve tried various things :wink: as much as I can). My Rome won’t be built forever. The wifi strength is excellent (RSSI -35), and voltage is 4048mv which is Good, also I’ve replaced the transfomer with the recommended version (16v 30va) since since Aug 22, and also replaced mechanical doorbell with the compatible one.

From my observation, it seems that the problem is related to the frimware update during setup mode. As everybody mentioned, it works for first 5 min after setup. Right before crashing, LED flases a couple of times (White solid ring), then it comes back to setup mode with the voice announce.

I looked around a lot of forums, facebook pages, reddit posts, and found that a lot of people struggled with the similar problem. As a software engineer, I say this was caused by a problem in quality assuarance in Ring company. They should test it the new firmware with ALL possible hardware versions before releasing new firmware.

Hope the new firmware released very soon that cures my device problem.