Ring door bell pro - freezing

Hi,

My ring door bell pro has the following problems :

• Freezing up or shutting down during the ringtone sound after a button press.
  • Regularly shutting off (the white light on the front will turn off)
  • Freezing up during a live event

These are listed in the ring trouble shooting page , suggesting to do device health check. I followed the steps and noticed the voltage status is good. But I still have the problem. Any suggestion please or is anyone else having the same problem.

Thanks in advance

• Uday

Hi @Uday. I would suggest trying a reset on your Ring Pro. You can do this by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, then releasing. After 1 minute, your Ring Pro will complete the reboot. You can also try to shut power of at the mains for 3 minutes, then turn back on. I hope this information helps. This Community article here also has some great tips and tricks for Live View issues.

After completing the re boot (by pressing orange button for 20 seconds) should it work as advertised or do i need to do a complete set up for it work properly??

before trying to reboot, can you check doorbell chime type? (Door bell -> Device settings -> General settings -> doorbell chime type). change it to none, this resolved my problem.

Regards,

Uday