I have Protect Basic Plan but Snapshot Capture isn't working?

Does anyone know why as the website says it’s included? The feature is enabled.

Sorry if you already know this but I got caught out when I first got one. It doesn’t store snapshots to a gallery or anything. They just appear in your timeline. So every dash on it between events is a snapshot.

Hi there, @doverrog. In addition to the information @DonaldDuck shared, here is also our help centre guide for activating, altering, and using your Snapshot feature. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This didn’t answer the problem.

I still can’t see any snapshots even though I have the plan.

I’ve read the links but no help there either. When I go back on the timeline nothing appears between the live view and the last doorbell ring.

Sorry to hear about this, @doverrog. With the Protect Plan subscribed and Snapshots feature enabled, any new Snapshots should appear as intended. Try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, as well as ensuring there is not a vpn enabled.

If this concern persists, our support team will be able to take a more in-depth look at this for you. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

Hi Marley_Ring

Thank you for your reply. I’ve downloaded the app and discovered some new features, including the way the zone can be tailored exactly. A great feature.

The display is now working properly so thanks again.

1 Like