Dashboard - Not Updating - Fails. to Connect

After a call to the technical teams, it would seem that whilst my internet speed is excellent reporting about 26mb download and 5-6mb uplink on VDSL/ADSL, the problem is the bandwidth.

Whilst both my cameras are 2.5ghz wifii, and the speed in both is excellent and well high enough to support both the Solar Camera and the Ring 2 Doorbell, both need a good bandwidth for data to allow a good streaming connection, if my cameras had been 720 then they would have probably been fine, however both are in 1080 this is demanding more bandwith, plus with any additionally WiFi devices connected to my router/link it is struggling hard to even establish a link to my iphone.
Currently my line is running on 32mb.

The options I was given were:

1. Increase my bandwidth - so moving this to higher than 32mb VDSL/ADSL.

2. Change over to cable from ADSL to get higher than 32mb.

In practice option 1 would be the route I would go down, however contacting my internet provider, they discovered the fibre cables/connections in my location have a max speed / limit of 32mb, so its not even a possibility.

I did research on option 2, however after initial research, I really dont want to move this way either due to the fact the package plans for Cable Internet are higher in my area, plus I would have to change my provider which already provides a load of other services (and I am tied in contract with them also).

The only other option (temporarily) is to get a second ADSL line installed for the cameras, thus providing me TWO 32mb ADSL lines, this is NOT the best solution I wanted, and I wouild have preferred to upgrade to 66mb which my provider can do, but the issue is the cabling to my property. The second ADSL will be connected this week, at the cost of about £20 a month, so in total, its going to cost me about £40 in total for both phone and 2 x ADSL, which I suppose isnt bad, considering both are unlimited ADSL and the phone has a good package for calls.

Ring doorbell / camera users, be warned that 2 cameras (1080) and any other wifi devices can gobble up bandwidth, and make you Ring experience a pain and more hassle, unless you wish to use “Cabled” camera (which was suggested) but again is probably not worth it considering the upheaval especially if like me, you just want plug in, set up, connect and use.